Union Biometrica, Inc. to exhibit at the 2012 MetroFlow Fall Meeting
This meeting will focus on polychromatic flow cytometry, with presentations by the following guest speakers:
- Carol Oxford, University of California, Davis
- Tim Bushnell, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Pratip Chattopadhyay, Vaccine Research Center, NIH
- Stephen DeRosa, University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- Brent Wood, University of Washington and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Additional information regarding the meeting is available at: http://www.metroflow.org/2012%20Fall/2012_Fall_Meeting.htm or by clicking on the attached flier.
Not attending the meeting? You can visit us on the web at www.unionbio.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to one of our applications scientists.
About Union Biometrica, Inc.
Union Biometrica designs and markets Large Particle Flow Cytometers (COPAS™ and BioSorter®) for objects that are too large / too fragile for traditional cytometers and offer an alternative to manual sorting under a microscope. These systems sort and dispense objects based on size and fluorescent parameters. Automating this process offers increased speed, sensitivity, quantification, and repeatability of experiments.
· For examples of Stem Cell and Cell Cluster screens - including hiPS and embryoid bodies as well as other types of large cells / cell clusters including adipocytes, neurospheres, duct cells and pancreatic islets – please see: http://www.unionbio.com/publications/publication.aspx?id=39
· Peer reviewed journal papers referencing the sorting of model organisms using our COPAS™ and BioSorter® instruments can be viewed using the links below.
- C. elegans (roundworms) -http://www.unionbio.com/publications/publication.aspx?id=30
- D. melanogaster (fruit fly) - http://www.unionbio.com/publications/publication.aspx?id=31
- D. rerio (zebrafish) -http://www.unionbio.com/publications/publication.aspx?id=32