Union Biometrica, Inc. to exhibit at the NIH Flow Cytometry Interest Group Meeting
Not attending the meeting? You can visit us on the web at www.unionbio.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to one of our applications scientists.
Information regarding the meeting is available at: http://sigs.nih.gov/FCIG/Pages/default.aspx
About Union Biometrica, Inc.
Union Biometrica designs and markets Large Particle Flow Cytometers (COPAS™ and BioSorter®) for objects that are too large / too fragile for traditional cytometers and offer an alternative to manual sorting under a microscope. These systems sort and dispense objects based on size and fluorescent parameters. Automating this process offers increased speed, sensitivity, quantification, and repeatability of experiments.
- Examples of Cell and Cell Cluster screens - including large delicate cells such as cardiomyocytes, adipocytes, hepatocytes, and cell clusters including – hiPS cells, embryoid bodies, neurospheres, tumorspheres, duct cells and pancreatic islets – are available at: http://www.unionbio.com/publications/publication.aspx?id=39
- For information on our VAST BioImager™ - designed for automating the handling, movement and orientation of zebrafish larvae for quick image capture at cellular resolution - to be introduced in early 2013, please see: http://www.unionbio.com/vast/
- Peer reviewed journal papers referencing the sorting of model organisms using our COPAS and BioSorter instruments can be viewed using the links below.
- C. elegans (roundworms) -http://www.unionbio.com/publications/publication.aspx?id=30
- D. melanogaster (fruit fly) - http://www.unionbio.com/publications/publication.aspx?id=31
- D. rerio (zebrafish) -http://www.unionbio.com/publications/publication.aspx?id=32